Monday, July 16, 2012

So it has been awhile and the foot has healed...and I am down 46lbs and my cancer is back..

YEP, you heard that right, the beast is back and with a vengence!

On Juky 5th at my normally scheduled GYN/Oncology appointment the Doc saw a mass (which explains the spotting and the pain that started on the 3rd) and diagnosed me Stage IV Vulva Cancer AGAIN and scheduled a Total Pelvic Exeneration for Juy 30th.

To say that I am freaked out is putting it mildly!

We are waiting on insurace approval for the PET scan - which will show us if it is contained to the pelvic cavity because if it is not...well then I don't have this awful surgery and let it run its course...and yes I would rather have the surgery than the consequences...

So that is what we know right now and the waiting sucks...

a fundraiser has been set up at
www.giveforward.com/thirdtimesacharm

xoxo

~lyse

No comments:

Post a Comment