Friday, January 13, 2012

and so it goes...

It has been awhile since I have posted...just kinda in a funk...

Though I weighed in yesterday and lost 1.2lbs WOOHOO for a total of 15.4lbs in 5 weeks so technically if I keep that up I could be done 150lbs in 50 weeks...(I think I did the math right)!

Most of you know that I work a full time job and sell TastefullySimple...well now I sell DamselinDefense products and am love with it...travel, food and safety three of my favorite things!!!  We all need to be able to keep ourselves safe when out and about...I am more aware of it now that I am out riding my back...am thankful to carry my pepper spray again with all the who know what out here in the desert!

It has been a very hard time for me lately and I can't quite put my finger on it but...most of it is dealing with Todd not working. period...It will be three years April and nothing...and no consulting jobs in months and that is biting my ass! but this too shall pass...somehow!

Everything happens for a reason and HE will not give me more than I can handle!

with that...have  a great weekend and keep working towards your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment