Sunday, January 29, 2012

OMG...

and so my journey continues...
This past Thursday was my 6th since I joined WW and down 20 yes T W E N T Y pounds!!!  Holy cow who would have thunk it!!!
Not only that but more inches are gone

Chest 56 (the same - can't lose my boobs :) )
Waist 50 - 1.5 inches less than least time
Hips 59 - another inch bites the dust

Yes I am utterly amazed with myself and loving it!!!  I think Todd has given up but still tracks his points ...(he did not need to lose any...however when with me and eating he is very careful and considerate!

Funny story (at least to me) ...last week it was really windy and I was walking out of the gun show and my shirt blew up and I guy said ...damn I would pay to see that...really? I was flattered!  Grant you I live in Vegas and it was a Gun Show but...

No comments:

Post a Comment